Monday, May 16, 2011

Overdue

Current Mood: Creative
Countdown to SUMMER: 36 days
Music: Rolling in the Deep - Adele


As I am adjusting back into home life and now have 3 jobs that keep me extremely busy, there are some things I failed to mention!

GRADUATION time came and went. Unfortunately (obviously), I could not attend the festivities but my fellow masters were there and looked like they had a fantastic time. My dear Patrick even stole a program for me! So CONGRATS MASTERS...it was a wild ride that I wouldn't trade for anything in the entire world. It was a privilege to graduate beside you (figuratively). MISS YOU ALL.




Looks like heaps of fun! 

And also, some way overdue pics from Vancouver and my baby Aiden who just recently celebrated his 1st birthday. Miss you boo!



That is all I can think of that's missed for now, will update as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment