Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Top 25 Destinations in the World: BUCKET LIST

Trip Advisor has just released their list of the Top 25 Travel Destinations in the World. I have only visited 5 which makes me pretty sad (that's only 20%...not even a PASS). Fail, fail, fail. But the places I have been to are:

Sydney
New York
San Francisco
Las Vegas

Okay I lied, I've only been to 4 :(
But I lived in the #2 destination for over a year...that counts for more right?!

And I have a plan. I can visit London, Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Prague, Venice, Florence and St. Petersburg all in one big Eurotrip that I am planning for next summer. I have a friend who is from the #1 destination, which is Cape Town, who promised he would take me for a visit in exchange for bottles of jerk chicken sauce from Canada. Queenstown, New Zealand is on the list and I'm hoping having a Kiwi boyfriend will be advantageous to that destination. That leaves various tropical destinations that can be left to do separately when I can, Asian destinations that will have to be done from Australia (including Thailand) and South America which can also be done as one big trip in the future.

Whew...let's make it happen, preferably before I reach the dreaded age of 30!!!

2 comments:

  1. my friend julainne and i have a goal of 30 countries before we're 30! we're both only halfway there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I like that plan too. But its so easy for you because your in the EU! But after this list I would have been to all the continents (minus antartica but who wants to go there?)!

    ReplyDelete